Aesthetica Artists' Directory
The Aesthetica Artists’ Directory is a global network of artists engaging with the professional art world. In print, on our website and in social media we have created a forum for discussion and interactivity where artists, galleries, collectors, critics, curators and enthusiasts can meet and discover art from around the world.
A moving, curated platform of those shaping the industry today, each Artists' Directory runs concurrently in our bi-monthly magazine, including print and combined digital profiles that offer a gateway to boundary-pushing practices and innovative modes of thought.
For more information and queries about print or digital submission, please contact Katherine Smira at email@example.com
The accomplishments from artists who have appeared in the Artists’ Directory are extensive:
- Commercial gallery shows which have supported the production, presentation and sale of work
- Exhibitions at international art fairs
- Invitations to participate in group shows and biennials
- Commissions of new work
“Appearing in the Artists’ Directory is a good way to expose and promote your work. My listing brought me my first solo exhibition in London, which represented a great beginning to my international career. I would definitely recommend inclusion in the Directory.”
“As a result of being featured in the Artists’ Directory my work has received a significant amount of interest. I am now looking forward to my first international solo exhibition in New York next year. I would highly recommend being in the Directory, a very worthwhile investment for any artist.”
“Being featured in the Artists’ Directory has thus far garnered over 900 hits; this is excellent as I have made a lot of new contacts and received enquiries and commissions from my listing. I would like to thank your staff for the quality of the entry and the professionalism shown in all contacts I have had with your magazine. I have recommended your services to all my friends and look forward to working with you again in the future.”
“My second inclusion in Aesthetica has been very worthwhile. I feel connected to the Art world in a way I haven’t before, and have been approached by several Galleries, both in UK and Worldwide. It is often a lonely business, being an artist, and I feel more confident now to push myself that much further because there is somebody out there who is prepared to respond.”
“Being part of the Artists’ Directory has been a very sound investment for me. As the magazine is internationally respected, you can be sure that the right people are looking at your work. I have been contacted by artists, gallery managers and curators from all over the world, many of whom saw my work in Aesthetica. Next year I will hold a solo exhibition in New York, a direct result of exposure in Aesthetica.”
Terms and Conditions
- All artwork is held at the owner’s risk. All artwork in the magazine is copyrighted to the artist.
- Image files submitted outside of the dimensions will be resized.
- We reserve the right to make additional charges for any major alterations.
- Copy may be edited to fit within the allocated space.
- Minor proofreading and/or copy revisions may be made to the copy at the discretion of the Aesthetica editorial team.
- Aesthetica is not liable for any loss or damage from errors, late publication or non-publication.
- VAT of 20% is added to all relevant EU bookings.